Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a new graduate, you’ll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call “Dewberry at Work,” that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century.
Dewberry is seeking an Entry Level Electrical Engineer principally for its water and wastewater planning, design, and construction administration practice in our Denver, CO office. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented individual to join a team of outstanding professionals. This position offers potential for professional growth in a great working environment with the opportunity to apply the latest technology to help our clients solve their most challenging problems.
- BS in Electrical Engineering (additional degrees a plus).
- Duties to include preparing electrical engineering calculations, reports, construction drawings and specifications to meet project requirements.
- Candidate should have knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC).
- Applicants should have exposure to related electrical engineering design, strong leadership and communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines.
- Proficiency in AutoCad is a definite plus.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and posses excellent interpersonal skills.
- 0-2 years of experience.
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
*Prior to a final offer of employment, the selected candidate will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberry’s background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.