Please find an urgent requirement on C2C contract & Fulltime. Please respond ASAP with your profile. Please send me Resume @ email@example.com
Role : Entry Level Embedded Engineer- C/ C++ / Linux
Location : Philadelphia, PA | Onsite
Duration: 12+ Months Contract | Fulltime
Experience: 1 to 4 years
- Embedded Developers with C/C++, Linux Programming
- Entry Level Software Engineer with or C/C++, Linux, Embedded space prior experience
- Requires a bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or related discipline.
- Must have a basic understanding of software development concepts, principles, and theory and demonstrate the ability to follow and apply basic use of programming and analysis concepts.
- Must possess the ability to understand new concepts quickly and apply them accurately throughout an evolving environment.
- Good communication, computer and interpersonal skills are required to enable an effective interface with other professionals, to produce appropriate documentation, and to present results to a limited internal or external audience.
- The ability to work both independently and on a team is essential.
- Typically requires a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related engineering discipline.
- Experience with C/C++
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with embedded systems a plus
Lead Technical Recruiter -Radiansys Inc.
39510 Paseo Padre Parkway,
Suit #110, Fremont, CA 94538
Tel: 510-790-2000 Ext 1009 | Cell: (315) 966-7098
C / C++ Developer / Engineer