Entry-Level Field Service Technician -Bilingual in Japanese/English
Our client is a machinery manufacturer with customer's locations all around the US who is looking for a Bilingual Field Service Technician in Chicago head office. For this entry-level position, we are looking for someone with a strong aptitude for technical/mechanical projects and conversational ability in Japanese. Utilizing these skills, the Bilingual Field Service Technician will visit customers to conduct maintenance and direct testing on the machinery as well as communicate with vendors to assure the machinery and processes are conducted smoothly. A friendly personality who is comfortable with discussing new products and upgrades for machinery would be necessary for this position, as well. This position requires frequent business trips to clients, so someone who enjoys traveling would be perfect for the role. If you are looking to utilize your mechanical, language, and business skills, this Bilingual Field Service Technician position is right for you!
We are very interested in talking to candidates with the following qualifications:
- Aptitude for Mechanics and Technology with the ability to repair machinery and high mathematical/computational abilities (Someone who loves working on cars would be a good fit)
- Japanese language fluency
- Ability to do frequent business trips; engineering training in Japan
- Interest in customer service and great communication skills
- Entry-level candidates are welcome to apply; local candidates preferred
- Perfect for New graduate who needs visa support
- Competitive Benefits Package
- On-the-Job training Provided
- Visa support will be provided for a successful candidate
We rely on you to provide us with information that is precisely related to our posting.
Candidates must be currently legally authorized to work in the United States.
*Please contact Kiyomi (Kiyomi@mrjapanese.com) for further information.*
Location: Chicago, IL
Job type: Employee, Full Time
Industries: Manufacturing - Other
Salary: 45K - 50K (DOE)
Competitive Benefit Packager, Bonus Potential, Promotion Potential