PURPOSE AND DISTINGUISHING CHARACTERISTICS
Candidates in this position will work on time-sensitive HR related personnel records/documents to ensure proper record-keeping of confidential information. Overall job essentials include scanning and uploading various documents into existing HRIS system and populating necessary data fields.
EXAMPLES OF TASKS
- Work on various tasks associated with file management effectiveness such as reviewing confidential documents, separating flagged files for uploading and ultimately scanning unique documents
- Assist the HR Team with administrative duties associated with preparing files for uploading and downloading pertinent information
- Effectively disassemble various HR paperwork for scanning preparation and verifying uploaded information are posted accurately
- Assist with identifying scanning and loading issues to management to ensure productivity levels are adequate
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Ability to read and understand information presented verbally and in writing.
- Ability to follow written and verbal directives
- Effectively communicate and engage proactively with all departments and staff
- Strong computer skills; Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Customer service experience with an emphasis in handling classified/confidential information
- Ability to work on various multi-scanners, fax machines and other communication devices
- Relevant work experience as a File Clerk/Scanner preferred
- Entry-level, to 6 months of experience as a file clerk preferred.