Calling all recent college graduates!! Congratulations on 4 years of hard work and perseverance. We invite you to join our award-winning technology sales organization in Dayton, OH.
Are you interested in starting or expanding your sales career? Do you have a passion for technology? At PCM-G, we deliver the right technology, all the time. Our inside sales Account Executives begin their career at PCM-G with extensive, paid training so they can design customized, cost effective solutions for their customers. The Account Executives create and build consultative, long-term relationships with Government customers nationwide. You build and manage your own business selling software, hardware and professional services to clients of all size across the country. If you are competitive, money motivated and seek numerous opportunities for promotion/advancement, look no further than PCM-G.
What do your responsibilities really look like?
- Utilizing proven sales methods to prospect and identify new clients
- Building a book of business through outbound phone sales/cold calls
- Communicating PCM-G’s value proposition to key decision makers within the client organization
- Developing, maintaining, and leveraging strong relationships with OEM partners and distributors including HP, Cisco, Dell, VMWare, Lenovo, Google Platform
- Managing your time effectively to achieve daily sales goals and metrics
- Planning daily and weekly activities in order to achieve sales goals and metrics
- Preparing quotes and bids as necessary
What do we look for?
- Minimum of 1 year of experience selling technical products with a proven track record in prospecting, qualifying, and closing accounts via phone is highly preferred
- RECENT COLLEGE GRADS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
- Strong preference of selling at least one of the following product lines: HP, Cisco, Dell, VMWare, Lenovo, Google Platform
- High energy, self-motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious, goal-oriented, and success driven
- Strong negotiation, organizational, and presentation skills
- High energy, self-motivation, enthusiasm, and competitive drive to surpass goals and succeed
- Passion for building relationships and solving problems
- Effective, persuasive communication style
- Ability to generate opportunity and produce results