NNL is seeking a highly motivated professional to join its Information Technology (IT) Program Management Office (PMO). The IT PMO is looking for a Project Analyst who can support small teams and projects associated with enterprise IT initiatives. The successful candidate will work in a technically diverse and dynamic environment with a team of professionals responsible for all aspects of IT supporting the business.
Some of the duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Provide project management support to new and existing programs.
- Assist in the financial aspects of projects by tracking budgets, collecting and summarizing metric data, and in the preparation of performance to plan reports.
- Update existing project scope, schedules, work breakdown structures, and planning assumptions.
- Support components of Program Management Plans (e.g., risk plan, communications plan, change control, quality plan, etc.).
- Assist in reporting project issues affecting progress of project work.
- Assist in developing periodic project assessments and communicating status with stakeholders.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by IT management.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communications
- Strong work ethic to deliver high quality services to stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of two years relevant experience; or
- Master’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university.
Job Preferred Skills
- Degree in an IT related field.
- Experience with, or education in, information technologies
- Basic understanding of Project Management fundamentals
- Ability to establish/maintain excellent relationships with peers, management, and customers across multiple sites
- Experience preparing, reviewing, and editing documents
- Ability to work independently and/or in a group setting to apply knowledge of practices, procedures, and policies