Reynolds and Reynolds is looking for creative individuals who are driven to produce great software solutions.
Reynolds has many exciting development projects for both new and existing products that would allow you to make real contributions to a winning team. Reynolds and Reynolds develops application and system software for a wide variety of environments including client/server applications, browser-based applications, mobile applications and embedded systems. Our development platforms include Windows, .NET, Linux, iOS, and Android.
Our developers are responsible for reviewing specifications, providing technical designs, and coding and testing their own projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or graduation from a Technical school or boot camp is a plus, but NOT required – training is provided
- 2+ years related Java experience
- High level of attention to detail
- Self-starter with initiative who takes personal responsibility and pride in their work
- Ability to be productive as an individual and working on a team
- Leadership potential is a plus
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Discounted membership to local area fitness centers
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual Bike Build for local military families, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.