Job Description :
Entry Level Programmer will work with other programmers and engineers to design and develop software products and utilities. Candidate should possess a desire to work with others in an open, collaborative environment. Candidate should have a genuine interest in learning and applying new and emerging technologies.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelors degree or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, IT
Required Skills :
- Basic hands on knowledge of any of the following languages C,C++,Core Java, Python.
Who should Apply? Apply only if you match minimum one or more scenarios mentioned below :
- You are Having difficulty finding jobs even after completing your bachelors and masters.
- You are applying for 20 or more positions in a month and are not getting interview calls.
- You are taking interviews but don’t hear back from the client after the interviews..
- You want technical skills which enable you to get a good job, get a good salary or rate, freedom choose your location, client and want steady employment rather than keep hunting for jobs every 6 months.
- You have been able to get 1 offer after months of trying with a small startup which has less than 20 people and deep down you want to start your career with a reputed organization like Google, Apple, Ebay, Walmart labs, PayPal, Western Union, Cisco Systems etc. (Our Candidates work with the organizations mentioned here)
Interested candidates please send a word or PDF copy of your resume at email@example.com or call me at 510-274-2050 (Amy)