Entry Level Management Trainee
Be at the heart of TWC Atlanta's future business, managing cutting edge sales and marketing campaigns with your inordinate talent of multi-tasking efficiency. What our sales and marketing department is looking for most is someone with the ability to deliver success and exceed expectations around such tasks as optimal sales campaign delivery, team building, solution consultations, turnarounds, and get excited when new, never been done before challenges arise!
Businesses that partner with TWC Atlanta, Inc. come in all shapes, sizes and market caps. Our tried and true sales and marketing system works for them all.
Responsibilities for an Entry Level Management Trainee
- Execute day to day sales, marketing, and campaign management
- Manage the implementation and delivery of a key client’s activity, maximizing performance, return on investment, and identifying opportunity to expand
- Own all problem solving, client campaign requests, and team needs
- Build client relationships through service excellence and balance their campaign needs with your proactive approach
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Relevant experience in a leadership role
- Sales, marketing, customer service, hospitality, retail, or restaurant experience
- Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management.
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize production logs.