Our client is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company and is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. We are currently searching for an entry level Mechanical Technician to join its Taylor, Michigan facility.
- Perform accelerated catalytic converter life cycle testing
- Install, setup, and maintain custom-designed automotive burners for testing
- Configure test bed operation system for safe and optimal testing
- Fabricate and/or modify fixture and test components as required
- Complete build plans by following engineering schematics
- 2+ years of mechanical and/or electrical background desired
- Experience in engine or vehicle maintenance, repair and diagnostic troubleshooting
- Good communication, ability to work independently, and problem-solving skills
- Associates degree in automotive, diesel, or engineering technology is a plus
- Pay ranges from $30K to $34K annually (up to $17 per hour), commensurate with experience
- Opportunity for overtime pay
- Optional participation in benefit plans (medical, dental, vision, life, disability)
- Contract-to-hire opportunity
If you believe this position to be a good fit with your skills, please submit your resume.
Commensurate with experience.