We are looking for bright, professional and friendly individuals to provide exceptional service to our customers that are going through a modification review process. Whether you have experience in the mortgage industry, or you're looking for something new, if you have a desire to learn, enjoy individual and team success and are detail oriented, we would like to hear from you. Customer facing experience is helpful and good verbal communication skills are required.
While working to ensure customer satisfaction, the SPOC will handle customer inquiries and discuss a variety of routine functions throughout the modification process. Make certain that all loan servicing requirements are met as specified by the investor and regulatory agencies.
- Receive inbound calls through a queue to assist customers with inquiries regarding their modification review which includes discussing the Mortgage Assistance Application, document requirements, outstanding conditions, status updates, trial plan agreements, approval/ decline details, post modification or general loan servicing questions
- Conduct outbound call campaigns to secure commitments for outstanding packages, missing conditions, payments, and respond to customer inquiries
- Update customer financial information to initiate foreclosure alternative programs, provide results and next steps based off the recommendation received
- Interface and coordinate with other departments, including home retention, property resolution, foreclosure, bankruptcy, litigation, customer service, and collections
- Accountable for performing all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures and state and federal laws
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
- Ability to interact positively with internal and external customers in an enthusiastic, courteous and professional manner.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to articulate information as needed to customers and team members.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Must have a professional appearance and attitude; be dependable and punctual
- Ability to use technology and work with multiple systems to achieve desired results.
- Ability to grasp new concepts and implement them quickly
- Ability to work a flexible shift and overtime when required
- Ability to deliver timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment