We are seeking a highly motivated and qualified engineer in our construction and/or design groups.
- Entry level engineering position that will include both roadway design and construction oversight duties.
- Construction oversight of projects in the field.
- Use civil engineering software (AutoCAD/Microstation) to prepare design plans.
- Perform engineering calculations.
- Support Engineers with day to day tasks associated with multiple disciplined projects.
- Interact and communicate effectively with team members, clients and other agencies.
- Handle multiple deadlines and produce high-quality work under tight schedules.
- Minimum of a four-year technical degree in a civil engineering related field.
- Familiarity with Wisconsin Department of Transportation and local agency procedures is considered a plus.
- Experience using the Microstation/AutoCAD software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must possess a valid Driver's License and be able to provide own means of reliable transportation.
- Ability to travel as needed for meetings, on-site inspections, etc.
- Ideal candidates will be comfortable completing a variety of tasks including both office and fieldwork.
If you are a career-oriented and highly motivated individual interested in being part of a successful firm, we want to hear from you! We offer comprehensive benefits and a generous personal time off program.