ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Organize and maintain lists of transactions including relevant parties and tax items
- Creates structure charts.
- Completes applications for taxpayer identification number.
- Coordinates various tax filing and elections.
- Assists with miscellaneous projects assigned by tax attorneys, paralegals, and/or practice group managers.
- Practices and fosters an atmosphere of teamwork and cooperation.
- Performs any and all other duties as necessary for the efficient functioning of the Practice Group, Office and Firm.
- Performs any and all other duties as necessary and as assigned by your supervisor for efficient functioning of the Practice Group, Office and Firm.
Additional Job Description
QUALIFICATIONS / Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree required. A demonstrated ability to work in a professional office setting.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work productively and cooperatively with other employees.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate work.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to think critically and analytically in a pressured environment.
- Equipment: computer, fax machines, duplicating machines.
- Systems Required: MS Office, Excel, IManage, Workday, Carpe Diem, Elite, and Nuance.
Time TypeFull time
Dechert LLP is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. The Firm prohibits unlawful discrimination in any term or condition of employment against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, membership or service in the armed forces, or any other characteristic protected by law.