DIRECT HIRE opportunity!
In addition to the hiring that we do for our own amazing Eversana Sales Teams - we also provide "DIRECT HIRE" recruiting services to some fantastic pharmaceutical clients.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (PSR)
- Mid-sized Pharmaceutical Company - GENERIC & SPECIALTY PRODUCTS - BIOSIMILARS
- Over 6,000 employees worldwide
- 10% of revenues are invested annually into R&D
- Focused on growth and expansion - EXPANSION happening now!
The PHARMACEUTICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE (ENDOCRINOLOGY - PRIMARY CARE - PEDIATRICS) implements tactics as defined by the Marketing and Sales plans. They deliver balanced sales presentations to a defined list of current and prospective customers with a defined frequency. In the assigned territory, the representative will utilize all marketing and selling materials designed for a respective audience. They engage in effective business planning, calling on customers who may include, but are not limited to, physicians, nurses, healthcare providers, retail/wholesale accounts, and hospitals/clinics. The representative will plan and organize activities to insure regular and consistent coverage of the territory according to a plan of action. Increased product sales will result from the Representatives' effective efforts. Administration of territory information and compliance to reporting and regulatory requirements is imperative. Participation in training, conference calls and meetings is essential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve all sales performance goals and objectives for geographical assignment (Territory)
- Distribute samples and record sample transactions in accordance with Company Policy and PDMA guidelines
- Develop comprehensive and accurate sales presentations using all approved marketing and selling materials
- Maintain proficient knowledge of promoted product disease states and indications
- Deliver proficient sales presentations to a defined list of current and prospective customers with a frequency based on assigned call goals
- Implement RxAdvantage selling principles and DiSC profiling and Customer Connection analysis with each customer.
- Complete pre and post call analysis which positively impacts customer interactions
- Regularly review and analyze all available sales data and utilize developmental budget funds
- Adhere to all compliance policies and guidelines
- Develop a daily call schedule to insure efficient and comprehensive coverage of territory
- Complete administrative reports and meet related deadlines. Ensure proper safeguarding and care for company assets (laptop, iPad, fleet vehicle. etc.)
- Maintain a call average of 7 calls per day, defined as face-to-face interactions, with healthcare providers focusing on top target customers
- Enter calls immediately into Veeva System via iPad and check/respond to email daily
- Bachelor's Degree is required - Life Sciences and/or Master's Degree is a plus
- 2+ years of successful business to business sales experience at a minimum - OR prior light pharmaceutical sales experience
- Looking for top 20% consistent performers!
- Must have documented track record of success in sales which includes: Consistently meeting or exceeding territory performance goals and achieving corporate/national level awards or recognition **no exceptions on this - MUST have documentation/brag book with your sales-related achievments
- Strong Work ethic
- Quality Focus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel 25% - 40% is required
EVERSANA and our client are both committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are both Equal Opportunity Employers- making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.