Mitchell & Genex have Merged
Mitchell is a trusted software and service provider to the Property & Casualty Claims and collision repair industries as well as risk management professionals. We provide technology and services that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions with best in class clinical management and cost containment solutions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers.
Together, we bring two industry leaders in software and service committed to delivering a first-class experience to the customers, partners and markets we serve. We offer a complete suite of technology enabled solutions, and a proven managed care service mix, allowing us to deliver better outcomes to our clients for their businesses, their employees and their customers.
The physician recruiter is primarily responsible for bringing physicians into our provider network and negotiating their contract pricing. Responsible for sourcing, calling candidates, recruiting, and negotiating compensation.
- The physician recruiter will sometimes need to negotiate and be comfortable speaking on the phone with potential candidates and managers on a regular basis.
- The physician recruiter will be working with our providers, and your efforts will be directly affecting the company's growth.
- Pay starts at $18 per hour plus commission eligible
- Bachelors Degree is preffered. High School diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- 0-3 years' of relevant experience is preferred.
- Personal computer literacy and competency is required.
- Experience in Mircosoft Suite is required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Negotiating experience is preferred and comfort on the telephone is necessary.
- Outstanding customer service and sales skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to make decisions in ambiguous situations.
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.