CTDI is a large scale Engineering, Repair, and Logistics company that services the country’s largest wireless telecommunications providers, as well as the largest High-speed Internet & Cable providers. CTDI has over 7,000 FT US Employees in over 58 world class US Operations. CTDI also has a global footprint with more than 16,500 employees worldwide with a strong track record of innovation and excellence with our customers.
CTDI is looking for a Junior IT Developer / Programmer Analyst to join our dynamic team! This developer position will work both independently and in a team with otherDevelopers with a focus on writing code and developing applications leveraging multiple tools, languages, processes, and technologies. Development will ensure that the technical solutions meet the business needs and are developed and implemented with high quality following agreed upon standards. The ideal candidate will have a passion for learning and be able to adapt to changing tasks quickly. Specifically, the responsibilities of this position include:
- Responsible for design, coding, testing, debugging, documentation, delivery and support of both Web and Client Server Applications.
- Manage the efficient and effective applications and tools consistent with established specifications and business requirements.
- Collaborate with and takes direction from Technical Lead and subject matter experts in the technical assessment of new designs and development work.
- Provides technical support for user issues; troubleshoots problems and takes corrective action on a timely, effective basis.
- Ability to adapt quickly to fast-paced changing environment and priorities.
- Motivation to take ownership of tasks and the determination to drive them to completion.
- Some travel may be required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of software engineering practices and methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to understand others and clearly express thoughts.
- Ability to produce high quality work deliverables with high attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, or activities.
- Willingness to learn/support legacy software applications in the UNIX environment
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 1-2 years overall IT software experience.
- Recent experience in application development with ASP.NET, C#, Web Forms, Win Forms, Web services (XML, SOAP, WCF), and Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL), C, Perl, Unix shell scripting
- Experience with Angular 6, TypeScript, REST/WebAPI, Oracle 11/12 or greater, Entity Framework 6, .Net using MVC 5 or greater is highly preferred.
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career! EOE, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
CTDI does not accept unsolicited employment agency / recruiter resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website, to our HR Department or to any CTDI employee. CTDI will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement or to any firm who was not issued a search assignment from CTDI's HR Department.