As a company, we strive to have a positive employee-centric culture where everyone gets along and where each team member feels valued. As an Entry Level Programmer, you will be given the opportunity to work in a collaborative team environment, where you will be encouraged to learn, grow your career and contribute to a wide variety of projects.
- We do not offer paid relocation; local candidates
- No Visa sponsorships offered at this time
This is a great opportunity to gain "real world" experience as a software developer/programmer. And, is ideal for recent college grads and/or individuals with a sincere interest in furthering their career in software development/programming but perhaps lack the typical required experience.
Position SummaryThe Entry Level Programmer will receive hands-on training of various software development tools and techniques used by the company. Programmers will be assigned weekly learning goals and will be expected to demonstrate a high level of motivation for self-improvement through outside research & practice. Skill sets/abilities will be evaluated through weekly code reviews, results and observations of manager to skill-set.
- Required to work as part of a team to achieve common goals in support of quality products
- Complete projects assigned by senior developers
- Continue to gain further knowledge of programming concepts outside of training and scope of work
- Quickly absorb, understand and resolve complicated technical issues
- Accept constructive criticism
- Accept multiple methods of completing a task
- The desire to learn new technologies and an overall passion for technology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and customers
- Good phone skills
- Articulate with a solid vocabulary
- Highly organized with the ability to identify priorities and handle shifting needs
Education: A Bachelor's of Computer Science or 2-3 years of equivalent programming experience
- 2 plus years of customer-facing job experience
- Demonstrated success in working effectively in a dynamic and fast paced environment
Conditions of EmploymentCompany will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.