· This assignment requires a motivated, self-starting recent college graduate
· Candidate must be local King of Prussia area (no relocation package offered); no remote work
· This is a salary position with a great benefits package including (health/dental/life; Paid Time Off, 401K option, etc. )
· Assists in managing large programs consisting of a number of interrelated projects.
· Required to use the internal program management tools to manage multiple project work plans, issues, risks, and dependencies of high complexity. Includes tracking dates, creating management reports, negotiating deliverables with cross-functional departments and internal/external teams.
· Conducts end to end project management of large or multiple large projects. Works as a team member or runs individual projects and is responsible for completing projects within allotted timeline and budget.
· Develops detailed, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports. Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
· Ensure adherences to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
· Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
· Communicates with internal clients and external vendors
Educational Qualification / Work Experience:
a. 4 year college degree or equivalent experience
b. Strong Microsoft Suites Experience; must have advanced Excel spreadsheet skills
c. Excellent written and oral communication skills a must
Show Drive and Initiative: Demonstrates a "can-do" spirit, a sense of optimism, ownership, and commitment; Maintains a consistent, high level of productivity; Takes personal responsibility to make decisions and take action; Does not easily give up in the face of unexpected obstacles. Projects a positive image and serves as a role model for others.
Be Strategic: Demonstrates understanding of the organization's mission and strategies; Works to clarify and understand the broader purpose and mission of own work; Integrates and balances big-picture concerns with day-to-day activities; Generates innovative ideas and solutions to problems; Identifies opportunities to increase efficiency, simplicity, and revenue.
Makes Sound Decisions: Approaches problems with curiosity and open-mindedness; Collects sufficient information to understand problems and issues; Analyzes problems and issues from different points of view; Applies accurate logic and common sense in making decisions.
People Leadership Develop/Support Organizational Talent: Relates to people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner; Treats others with respect; Listens carefully and attentively to others’ opinions and ideas.; Maintains positive relationships even under difficult or heated circumstances; Works cooperatively with people from different cultural backgrounds.
Ensure Collaboration: Encourages people to draw on each other's strengths and experience to work together effectively, within and across teams; Appropriately involves others in decisions and plans that affect them; Shares own experience and expertise with others.
Accountability / Optimize Execution: Juggles many priorities and competing demands for one's time; Acts resourcefully to ensure that work is completed within specified time and quality parameters; Removes obstacles in order to move the work forward and/or get efforts back on track; Surfaces problems and issues before projects get derailed.