True Vision Enterprises Inc is excited to announce that we're looking for an Entry Level Promotional Assistant to join our promotions team in Orange!
As a leader in experiential marketing & client acquisitions, we specialize in creating and implementing customized marketing strategies for a large portfolio of clients. By using a personalized approach to brand recognition, we're able to connect brands directly with consumers through face-to-face merchandising, sales, direct advertising, sampling, promotions, and lead generation within local markets across Orange!
In this entry level role, the Entry Level Promotional Assistant will use their upbeat personality and extraordinary ability to capture an audience to create excitement with target demographics throughout the duration of promotional campaigns taking place throughout Riverside. The Entry Level Promotional Assistant will also assist the promotions team with executing any administrative, advertising, marketing and/or sales tasks required.
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Promotional Assistant:
- Attend retail marketing campaigns to create brand awareness and generate increased attendance during each promotion.
- Promote consumer excitement and brand connections through consumer interaction and product/service demonstrations and explanations.
- Build product & brand knowledge of each featured brand/product/service being promoted at each event. Educate new employees of product/service benefits, costing, details, etc.
- Basic sales
- Maintain relationships with customers, marketing/advertising clients and stakeholders
About the Entry Level Promotional Assistant Role:
The ideal candidate will successfully progress from this Entry Level Promotional Assistant opening into an advanced management training program designed to prepare team members for a management role in one of the many aspects of promotional & experiential marketing including but not limited to:
- Brand marketing
- Client relations
- Public Relations
- Sales Promotion
- Client Acquisition
- Advertising & Sales Account Management
Requirements of the Entry Level Promotions Assistant:
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales promotion, marketing, advertising or any related setting is an asset. Internship experience and previous entry level experience will as be considered as working experience.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule
- Enthusiastic about providing best possible customer service for clients and consumers
- Positive attitude & eagerness to learn
This is a full-time, permanent position. If you can’t wait to become an enthusiastic sales promotions professional and are ready to create and promote product, service & brand hysteria on a daily basis, we would love to hear from you!