Responsibilities may include coordinate purchases, inventory control and follow up, analyses and recommends purchases, preparing reports and purchasing data; provider relations. Requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Gathering purchasing data and information evaluating output requirements and formats
- Confirm all purchase orders (PO’s) of issue for quantities, pricing and delivery dates
- Follow up on late PO’s and push for updated delivery information
- Identify inventory shorts and stock positions to help achieve/maintain 98% fill rates
- Expedite material with mill to service back orders and low stock positions
- Work with team to relay information regarding production delays, delivery delays etc.
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and prepare reports for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current purchases, information and processes using operational metrics and reports
- Identifying problems, improve processes and writing improved procedures
- Create and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing purchasing information, pricing, products trends and other purchasing related functions
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models
- Build and maintain strong vendor relationships
Associate’s degree (Preferred).
- 1+ years' experience performing administrative support functions.
- 2+ years’ experience in a purchasing related position
- Excellent customer service, and oral and written communication skills required.
- Logistics and general management tasks will be a Plus.
- Advanced level proficiency with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with expertise with word processing, spreadsheets, graphics and presentation software including the ability to create tables; merge documents; create pivot tables; and develop graphics and PowerPoint presentations.
- Self-initiative and able to cope with task’s deadlines
- Able to collaborate and engage in a dynamic and energetic environment
- Knowledge of social media marketing and e commerce are a PLUS
- Fluent in English and Spanish
Location: Doral, FL, easy access and very close to the Florida Turnpike
Schedule: 8:30 am. -5:30 pm +Monday-Friday+. 1 hour lunch break
we perform a background check.
If selected his is a drug free environment; drug test is required before starting.