Bilfinger Industrial Services, Inc. is seeking an Entry Level Safety Manager at our location in Green Bay, WI. Join a team where integrity, quality, and the seamless integration of skills are the working standard. Bilfinger offers excellent benefits and competitive salaries.
- Experience in excavation, lifting and rigging, crane operations, demolition, lead and asbestos abatement, confined space, working at height, steel erection, scaffold and other construction processes
- Experience with work permitting process (working at height, crane lifts, confined space, excavation, and lock out tag out)
- Experience writing or evaluating job specific safety and work plans
- Crane and critical Lift Plan
- Demolition Plan
- General Project Safety Plan
- Excavation Plan
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management, and organizational skills. Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- OSHA 30 certification or equivalent safety and health training
- Coordinate orientations and other HSE training where necessary.
- Conduct unscheduled and scheduled inspections of work areas.
- Requires the ability to walk extensively, climb stairs, and ladders or scaffolds throughout diverse work environments as required by business demands.
- Provide coaching and support to construction field operations.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The ideal candidate should have a B.S.
Bilfinger Industrial Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits including 401(k). A background check in compliance with the fair credit reporting act and a drug screening is required. Please visit our website for additional company information at www.is-usa.bilfinger.com.