Sales/Marketing – 50/50 Entry Level Inside Sales Specialist Position
Candidates will be engaged in 24 month training and development program that will prepare the participant to become a superior insurance professional. The focus of the training program will be to increase new submissions, quotes, binders and premium over the phone.
Essential Job Functions - This role consists of increasing new business submissions, quotes and premium by performing the following duties:
- Conduct 50 of outbound calls a day to appointed retail agents to drive new opportunities in, convert leads into submissions and turn quotes into bind orders. Weekly reporting of sales calls and results is expected.
- Educate customers on quoting platforms and services
- Contribute to other outbound marketing efforts including social media, webinars and email blasts
- Produce more effective email blast campaigns with the best, most relevant content to the right customer audience. Responsible for X# email blasts per month
- Contribute ideas for social media posts – X# per week
- Conduct a monthly webinar
- Help coordinate customer events and contests as appropriate
- Drive daily submissions goals and relay information to marketing team to maximize opportunities.
- Review web and phone quoting activity to spot trends positive and negative and address trends with customers and team.
- Establish an active relationship with Regional Sales Manager and regularly discuss strategy and tactics including training, sales issues and follow up.
- Pursue continuing education and insurance designations/licenses as outlined in the training and development plan. This will require self-study.
- 80% of time is spent on the phone with customers
- Occasional overnight travel required - Candidate expected to attend two week insurance bootcamp and participate in two-day annual sales conference in Wayne, PA
- Not a work from home position
- College degree OR equivalent business experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently in a fast paced environment
- Motivated, results-driven sales personality
- Open to coaching and continuous improvement
Competitive salary based on experience. Excellent benefits package:
Medical insurance, long term disability, life insurance,
401K contribution. Paid Vacation and Holidays.
All offers are contingent upon a background investigation
(including employment, education, criminal and DMV verification-when applicable)