Our team is rapidly expanding, and we’re searching for a driven entry-level sales representative! You’ll make outbound calls to convert our ever-growing list of leads into new business and turn former customers into repeat business. The ideal applicant is incredibly persuasive and thrives on results. If you are looking to grow your career in sales, please apply today!
- Make outbound prospecting communications to build and manage lead development via cold/warm lead calling, networking, and emailing
- 125+ outbound dials per day
- Generate client interest in the company’s services
- Nurture and follow up on all leads
- Close sales to achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Ensure the development and maintenance of a professional and mutually beneficial relationship with clients
- Document and report on all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Thoroughly learn service information in order to easily answer customer questions
- Follow communication procedures, policies, and guidelines during customer interaction
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma/GED required
- Proven inside sales or call center experience preferred
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Ability to sell services to clients on the phone and close deals without having to meet them personally
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Powerful follow up skills to improve lead conversion
- Ability to work under pressure
- Administrative, data entry, and computer skills
- Strong self-confidence to improve meeting sales goals
- Interpersonal skills
- Potential bonuses after 90 days depending on performance
- Health/Vision/Dental/Life insurance available after 30 days
- Other benefits available after 90 days
USFCR is the world’s largest third-party registration firm. We help business owners do business with the federal government. We are a platinum-rated Dun&Bradstreet company and have completed more than 150,000 federal registrations for small and large businesses that are looking for grants or to contract with the federal government; including non-profits, state and local agencies, multiple Fortune 100 companies, and even the U.S government.
It is our mission to put our clients first and strive to exceed their expectations. We do this by providing them with a framework (people, processes, and technology) for lasting success when selling a product or service to the federal government. We strive to make every call, every contract, every bid, and every interaction fun and meaningful.
Positive company culture and maintaining genuine camaraderie within the team is fundamental to our growth and success.
45,009.00 - 71,426.00 /yearWhat is this?