Entry Level Sales – Part Time - Paid Weekly
Vector Marketing has part time openings (with an option to go full time) meeting with customers, going over products, and writing up any orders. No experience needed! Competitive base pay, incentives possible. Paid weekly. Flexible schedules for students to work around classes or anyone looking to supplement their income. We work with Cutco products that are used in the home focusing on the kitchen and some gardening tools as well. Previous experience & knowledge about home goods isn’t needed. We provide all of the tools and training needed for success.
- Solid Training - we believe in building our people from the ground up and allowing them to expand on their natural abilities in order launch them into a successful career.
- Excellent pay – competitive starting base pay, incentives available based on performance.
- Flexible schedules – we help our reps create a schedule that works best for them. Some work as much as possible while others choose to be super part time around other commitments such as classes or other jobs.
- Advancement – reps who make this a career position are able to move along several different paths including part-time, full-time
- Enjoy working with people
- All ages 18+ or a high school graduate
- Conditions apply
- Able to start within the next seven to ten days
Who would do well:
Although experience is not a requirement, people who have done well with us in the past have had experience in retail, fast food, cashier, call center or telemarketing (which by the way, we don’t do), administrative assistant at an accounting office, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. While many of our reps are students, we welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and are willing to work hard and learn new things.
This entry level sales position is a great fit for people who are looking for part time or a full time opportunity. If you are a student looking for work around classes or just someone who is looking for a flexible schedule around your current job, our opportunities can work around your needs. Because of the quality of our training, we’re able to take on people who are still in school or who entered the job market right out of high school and train them to quickly become successful.
If you think you would be a great fit for our sales team apply now and a receptionist will follow up with you about setting up a time to meet with a manager. We contact applicants based on a 1st applied, 1st considered basis, so don’t delay!