Reynolds and Reynolds is looking for creative individuals who are driven to produce great software solutions.
Reynolds has many exciting development projects for both new and existing products that would allow you to make real contributions to a winning team. Reynolds and Reynolds develops application and system software for a wide variety of environments including client/server applications, browser-based applications, mobile applications and embedded systems. Our development platforms include Windows, .NET, Linux, iOS, and Android.
Our developers are responsible for reviewing specifications, providing technical designs, and coding and testing their own projects.Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or graduation from a Technical school or boot camp is a plus but NOT required – training is provided
- High level of attention to detail
- Self-starter with initiative who takes personal responsibility and pride in their work
- Ability to be productive as an individual and working on a team
- Leadership Potential is a plus
All new developers have a mentor assigned to guide them through the training process which consists of a series of projects. The projects are self-paced and designed to provide the foundational knowledge and skills necessary to quickly become a productive member of our development team.