• College degree (Associates or Bachelor’s) with preference given to STEM degrees
• Strong desire to learn to code – No prior professional experience required
• A natural problem solver
· Willing to relocate to cities with great tech opportunities such as NYC, San Francisco, Chicago, Phoenix, Dallas, Austin, Seattle and others!
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S. (U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder)
• Willingness to commit to a role for a minimum of 2 years
Join us and be part of the next generation of Software Engineers.
Interviews are starting now!