Symbotics talented and diverse workforce develops disruptive robotic solutions for warehouse automation and supply chain transformation, drives results and focuses on customer satisfaction. Our modular and scalable solutions utilize existing space and high-speed robotics combined with proprietary software and technology. Since forming in 2007, Symbotic has grown to over 700 employees in North America and supports an impressive, high-profile customer base. We seek candidates who are passionate about our solution and approach problem solving with a creative mind and a commitment to excellence. If you seek a challenge and want to impact the way the world distributes product from manufacturers to store shelves, we invite you to join our team.
As an Advanced Software Engineer, you will play a hands-on role in the development of a suite of applications and tools for our next generation of software which controls fleets of mobile robots and industrial systems. The qualified candidate will make key contributions to bring our robotics solutions to our customers. We are looking for people who thrive in a creative, collaborative and agile development environment.
- Design and develop tools that design and qualify full robotic warehouse solutions.
- Create tooling to aid in the development, diagnostics and maintenance of the mobile robot hardware
- Play a hands-on role as part of engineering teams developing solutions for scheduling and managing the fleet of mobile robots.
- Troubleshoot system problems in production or design by investigating issues related to product performance or production difficulties.
- Design and develop cognitive technologies that optimzie solution operation and minimize maintenance overhead.
- Demonstrate passion about building high quality software that addresses customer needs, love solving problems and facing new challenges.
- Be a proactive communicator who enjoys working closely with creative and technical peers.
- Work in a dynamic Agile/Scrum based environment.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related discipline. Masters degree preferred.
- 0-2years professional experience developing software applications.
- The qualified candidate must have experience with Object Oriented design using C#.
- Experience with the design, development and deployment of machine learning solutions.
- A hands-on problem solver with excellent software design and implementation skills.
- This person must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and support unscheduled events.
- This person must be a self-starter and highly motivated.
Symbotic offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, growing company environment. Benefits include very comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability, flexible spending accounts, and more.
Symbotic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, physical or mental disability, nation of origin, veteran status, religious beliefs, sexual identity or expression. Symbotic supports a diverse workforce and we are committed to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment, where all are treated with dignity and respect.
All Symbotic employees are expected to make safety their top priority.