Marvin Test Solutions (MTS) is a fast growing Test and Measurement Company, located in Irvine California. Currently, we are looking for an Application Engineer Student Intern.
This position is ideal for student or graduating engineers looking to combine their educational experience with the experience of using state-of-the-art test and measurement equipment, while building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Provide support to Customer Technical Services and Sales and Marketing Organization
- Operate Test & Measurement instruments
- Write and debug Automated Test Equipment programs
- Document customer interactions
- Research Test & Measurement products
- Assist in preparation and tracking of demo equipment
- Additional activities on an as-needed basis to include: assist in product training, trade show assistance, software development, new products testing, etc.
Required Knowledge, skills and experience:
- BS or BS in progress in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a related engineering discipline.
- Practical programming skills in one or more of the following languages: ATEasy, C, C++, VisualBasic, Visual C, LabView, or LabWindows/CVI. Linux a plus.
- Ability to learn technical concepts and solve technical problems.
- Ability to read schematics.
- Customer orientated and positive attitude is a must.
- Excellent listening, speaking and writing skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- A self-starter who can follow direction and has a desire to grow the position and accept additional responsibilities.
- Minimum travel.