Entry-Level Technical Support Representative
Client in East Tampa looking for entry level help desk agent. $15/hr. Contract to Hire.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Receive inbound telephone calls, chat messages, and emails on product questions.
- Provide excellent customer service, technical troubleshooting, and problem resolution.
- Provide user-friendly explanations and follow-up using telephone, emails, and/or chat, and in person communication.
- Resolve customer problems in a friendly and timely manner in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Open trouble tickets using the trouble ticking tool (CSR) and document action steps and resolutions including follow-up.
- Ensure issues are fully documented within the CSR (trouble ticket tool) application that allows for seamless escalation to other personnel as required.
- Use professional judgment to resolve a problem.
- Escalate customer concerns as necessary to management, as required.
- Serve as liaison between customers and other personnel. Communicate problems and trends to team for internal resolution.
Ability to respond to customers inquiries and complaints; ability to solve problems in a timely and friendly manner; ability to effectively present information to coworkers and management; excellent verbal and written skills; excellent telephone skills; work well in a team environment.
High School Graduate or AA in computer science or business administration or equivalent experience.
1-3 years software technical support
1-3 years windows 2000, XP, Internet Explorer/Browser, Modems, Network Functions and Configurations and Software Applications.
For immediate response, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org