ENTRY LEVEL TEST TECHNICIAN
Do you want to work at a growing company with an awesome culture? One of our top clients in Natick, MA is looking for an individual to work as a Test Technician. This role will be working with sensors used in automated manufacturing inspecting and verifying products. The ideal candidate will have a background in electro-mechanics or auto-mechanics with some soldering experience. This is an immediate need and the position is moving fast so don't hesitate to take the next step in your career!
ENTRY LEVEL TEST TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS:
- 1+ year(s) soldering or electro-mechanical assembling experience
- Ability to build, troubleshoot, or debug systems
- Dexterous and basic computer skills
- Flexibility in work hours and ability to work overtime
ENTRY LEVEL TEST TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform test functions in a timely manner with defined procedures and enter the results in a database
- Ability to use automated test equipment, digital multi-meters, and specialized fixtures to test and identify failing components
- Perform inspections of products and make minor repairs
- Assist in recognizing and escalating product quality related issues
- Fulfill troubleshooting, inspection, and material support
About The Select Group:
We are TSG - a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com . Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.