Entry - Mid Level Warehouse Lead
Sunpro Solar is seeking a full-time Entry - Mid Level Warehouse Lead for our Albuquerque, NM location. You would be the main point of contact for overseeing warehouse tasks: shipping orders, receiving inventory, organizing warehouse, inspecting new inventory, and making sure the items that come in our doors, get to our customers in a timely manner with the upmost attention to detail. You should be able to safely maneuver boxes around the warehouse and be proficient with technology to run and manage the shipping and inventory.
- Responsible for filling orders and other general duties involving physical handling of product, materials, supplies and equipment
- Manually loads, unloads and stocks solar panels and solar panel accessories
- Operates warehouse equipment including a fork lift to perform the shipping, receiving, and restock of the product
- Maintain inventory records
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 to 4 years related experience and/or training
- Forklift certified
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift 40-50lbs regularly
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work early mormings
- Experience with warehouse equipment
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Experience with inventory management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, must speak/understand English. Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus
What’s in it for You?
We’re growing very quickly and need people excited about growing skills. So, if you’re ready to push your comfort level, learn something new every day, and be part of tomorrow’s energy source, come join the fun. We do offer, of course:
- Competitive Pay and Incentives
- Opportunities for Self-development and Career Progression
- Health Benefits, Allowances, 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar for the Gulf Coast and Southeast regions. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains the solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and was ranked #18 for 2016 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide as well as no. 209 on Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the U.S.
Sunpro is a drug free workplace.
All candidates must be willing to go through a pre-employment background and drug screen