Work with the best. Drive your own success.
XPO Logistics, a global leader in logistics, is looking for a highly skilled professional to prepare, compile and manage documentation and records to clear goods through United States Customs. At XPO, you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of. When you join us, you’ll discover that it’s more than a better job. It’s a better life.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Prepare customs entries for all shipments to be submitted to and released from U.S. Customs in a timely manner
- Review documents to check for accuracy and ensure compliance with customs regulations
- Create invoices for duty and entry charges to be sent to the billing department.
- Store files or enter information into system
- Develop and maintain customer profiles
- Manage daily tracking report for open shipments
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of Customs Brokerage experience
- Analytical, communication, and time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) and MS Project
It’d be great if you also have:
- Associate degree in Business or Logistics
- 5 years of experience in Customs Brokerage
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.