CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is looking for an experiencedEnvironmental Program Analyst to work as part of a team providing acquisition and project management support to Air Force environmental remediation projects. The ideal candidate will have experience with project management, federal contract management, and/or environmental remediation to generate and review acquisition and management-related documents, collect and analyze data, and make recommendations on procuring and managing environmental remediation projects.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in developing strategic acquisition strategies for environmental restoration sites
- Research, analyze, and make recommendations about contract requirements, financial/budget processes, project management best practices, or other topics as requested
- Support development of guidance and training on internal or client-focused processes and procedures
- Draft reports and briefings by translating data into useful strategic insights for leadership decision-making
- Facilitate meetings between technical and contracting staff to identify contract requirements, issues, etc.
- Develop guidance and training on internal or client-focused processes and procedures
- Develop Performance Work Statements (PWS), Contract Line Item Number (CLIN) structures, and other acquisition-related documents.
- Assist in the maintenance of a programmatic tracking tool including entering, updating, and reviewing project data aimed at documenting program accomplishments, forecasting potential issues, trending performance, and identifying areas for continuous improvement
- Receive, assign, track, and review requests for contract changes and make approval recommendations to the client; prepare quarterly reports documenting completed reviews
- Support internal and client-focused program/project management, such as tracking deliverables, gathering data, and updating program/project status reports
- Schedule meetings and meeting locations, prepare meeting materials, attend meetings, document discussions, and generate meeting minutes or other deliverables
Support internal and client-focused program/project management, such as tracking deliverables, gathering data, and updating program/project status reports
- Must be able to work on client site in San Antonio, TX
- Must have a minimum of 5 yrs of experience and a BA/BS
- Familiarity with DoD acquisition processes
- Experience with environmental remediation including knowledge of the Defense Environmental Restoration Program (DERP), Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA), and Resource Conservation & Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or Certified Federal Contract Manager (CFCM) certification
- Experience using advanced functions of Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables, charts, and formulas
- Experience with strategic Department of Defense acquisition planning and execution
- Experience with Microsoft Project and SharePoint