About Atlantic Environmental, Inc.
Atlantic Environmental was founded in 1978 for the purpose of providing consulting and testing services in the industrial hygiene, safety, and environmental fields. As an Industrial Hygienist with AEI, you will evaluate data, perform site inspections, prepare reports, conduct research and other industrial hygiene, indoor air quality consulting tasks.
Environmental Consultant – Northern, NJ
We are seeking a person with 3-5 years’ environmental consulting experience to perform field services such as industrial hygiene, indoor air quality consulting.
A great opportunity to travel about the US (30-35%) and become involved in evaluating a wide variety of industries, worker environments, using the most sophisticated equipment and testing methods. We have 45 years of experience to pass along to you.
Essential Functions and Duties
- Using prescribed methods, perform technical assignments
- Collect samples and analyze laboratory results from lab
- Perform Site Inspections
- Report Writing
- Travel Required – Up to 35%
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in math, science or engineering
- 3-5 Years Experience in Industrial Hygiene and/or Indoor Air Quality and/or Phase 1 Property Assessment
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients
- Strong Work Ethic
- Basic computer skills
- Applicants must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- A safe driving record is required
Salary Commensurate with usable experience $30,000/yr to $55,000/yr.
Experience in Industrial Hygiene and Indoor Air Quality.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Veterans encouraged to apply. We are a veterans owned business.
AEI Offers: Excellent Medical-Dental Benefits, Paid Vacation/Holidays and Profit Sharing
For immediate consideration, please e-mail resume and cover letter to email@example.com