Our Dallas, TX location is currently looking for an Environmental Field Chemist to join the team. Our Environmental Field Chemists are responsible for assisting in the collection, identification and proper packaging and/or lab packing of hazardous and non-hazardous waste. This position will also prepare waste drums for pick-up and delivery at Household/Retail Hazardous Waste facilities and customer sites. This position is not a lab chemist position - it is field work in various working conditions.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Responsible for assisting with collecting, identifying and packaging hazardous/non-hazardous waste produced within customer facilities;
- Prepare waste drums for pick-up and delivery;
- Drive out to different client sites using the company vehicle;
- Assisting on Household Hazardous Waste Programs, in the area as business demands require.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class B CDL is required;
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsement, or ability to obtain upon hire, is required;
- College degree in chemistry, biology, environmental science or other natural science strongly preferred;
- Previous experience in hazardous material handling, chemistry and/or lab packing experience;
- OSHA, DOT, and RCRA experience preferred;
- Ability to work rotating weekends and travel potential travel as business demands require.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us atwww.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.