H2O Environmental – Las Vegas, NV is seeking an Environmental Field Laborer. The successful candidate will be responsible for the performance of tasks associated with emergency response, hazardous waste clean-up, site-remediation, equipment decontamination and handling of hazardous materials.
Why work for H2O Environmental?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages with opportunity for overtime!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operating light and heavy equipment including, but not limited to: pumps, vacuum, equipment, oil spill boom, generators, bobcats, etc., tank cleaning, hydro excavating & hydro blasting;
- Performing emergency response activities including, but not limited to chemical and water spills, etiological and biological contamination, tank cleaning, equipment decontamination, etc.
- Being available for on-call work due to the emergency response and operational nature of this role.
What does it take to work for H2O Environmental?
- 1+ years of previous industrial experience such as hydro blasting, tank cleaning or refinery based work preferred;
- Available for overnight travel about 35% of the time;
- Valid Driver’s license, clean 3-Year MVR required;
- HAZWOPER certification preferred.
H2O Environmental, Inc., a Clean Harbors company, is a full-service emergency spill response, waste remediation, transport, industrial cleaning and disposal organization. The company services over 12 States with 5 locations throughout the Western United States. With a strong commitment to continuous education and training in the key disciplines of hazardous materials management and response, our company has built expertise in dealing with the entire range of operational and emergency situations for our customers.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
H2O Environmental, Inc., a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.careers.cleanharbors.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.