- Accrued PTO beginning first day
- Built in overtime every week
- 8 paid holidays
- Excellent benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k)
- And most of all... STABILITY
- Learn, understand, and follow all safety, operational, and company rules, regulations and responsibilities.
- Perform site activities as directed by the Supervisor or Project Manager in accordance with EnviroServe Standard Operating Guidelines.
- Use small hand-tools, squeegees, shovels and brooms as well as wipes, absorbent boom and pads to contain and remediate impacted soils and waters.
- Assist in the set up and tear down of job site.
- Other duties as assigned
- Mechanically inclined and possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License
- 40-hr Hazwoper certification preferred
- Must be able to speak and write in English.
- Physical stamina to perform heavy lifting/manual labor and the ability to work in elevated or confined spaces.
- Must be willing to follow governmental regulatory procedures, industry practices, and have a general understanding and willingness to follow safety procedures (as provided during company training).
- Must be able to pass pre-employment, random and or post-accident/injury substance abuse screening, and obtain applicable medical examiners certification.
- Must be flexible to changes in the work schedule/extended workdays, be available to respond on short notice and have a willingness to travel out of town for overnight projects.
- Must be able to perform heavy manual labor in extreme conditions such as heat, cold, dusty, wet, and noisy conditions for extended periods.
- Must be able to lift and carry materials or equipment weighing a minimum of 50 pounds and manipulate a 55- gallon drum.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces and tight quarters
For more information, email resumes to ErinSimpson@savageservices.com
With more than 70 years’ experience in hundreds of locations across North America and internationally, Savage is a trusted partner for safely moving and managing mission-critical materials with worry-free consistency while creating value for our Customers. Savage specializes in rail, truck and marine transportation, logistics, materials handling and other industrial and environmental services. We Hire Right, Train Right and Treat Right, and strive to provide our Team Members with opportunities to do things they never dreamed possible.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.