HGA Architects has an exciting opportunity for a talented and passionate Environmental Graphics Designer to join our San Francisco, CA office. In this position, you can expect to work on a variety of project types and collaborate with interior designers and architects across multiple disciplines
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or related design
- 8 to 10 years of professional experience
- Architectural, interior or environmental design experience is a plus
- Expertise in graphic tools, including Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop); working knowledge of REVIT
- Proficiency in review of design details, such as typography, alignment, hierarchy, etc.
- Strong project management skills and ability to execute complex projects and deadlines
- Strong organizational skills, time management and the ability to lead and manage design efforts with minimal oversight
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and storytelling skills
- A design approach based on deep research
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.