Our client, a leading manufacturer of medical devices, is looking for an Environmental Health, Safety, and Security Engineer for their facility in Collegeville, PA.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision and 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Greater stability – They recently doubled in size and is investing heavily in their facilities
- 180,000 sq. ft
- Tube-manufacturing equipment, metal deformation machines, laser processing & Swiss machining equipment
- ISO 9001, AS-9100, ISO 13485 certified
- Metal tube manufacturing and fabrication
- ECM/ECG tube cutting
- Swiss machining
- Laser cutting
- Cleaning and finishing
Qualified candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, safety, science or other EHS related field
- 2-4+ years of experience in EHS in a manufacturing environment
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Serves as expert on EHS matters related to associate safety, environmental protection, property protection, and process and equipment safety in a manufacturing environment.
- Works with the EHS Manager to implement corporate and site specific EHSS strategy and initiate policies, programs, and initiatives to ensure EHS compliance and achieve EHS goals/objectives.
- Conduct periodic safety audits, assessments, and inspections. Report findings. Take action to address findings
- Provide a presence on the manufacturing floor and support other company functions and departments as necessary.
- Participate and/or lead incident investigations to identify root causes and establish sustainable corrective actions
- Track safety incidents and observations to drive closure of open items
- Monitors and supports requirements for established EHSS Key Performance Indicators
- Evaluates the impact of new laws, regulations, and industry standards on site safety and environmental practices.
- Assists in the development of new safety programs and initiatives to increase awareness, and reduce the potential for incidents, accidents and exposures.
- Recommend changes to EHSS policies and programs to implement industry best practices, and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Leads efforts, projects, and cross-functional EHSS teams, in the direction of a continuously improving work environment that is safe and environmentally friendly.
- Works with EHS Manager to maintain and prepare required records, permits, and reports according to established guidelines by local, state, and federal agencies.
- Trains new and existing Associates on company policies, procedures and regulations as required by regulations and best practices.
- Identifies hazardous workplace conditions, perform and document job hazard analysis, and coordinate activities to ensure corrective and preventative actions are implemented.
- Responds to day-to-day Associate concerns in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Reviews, measures, audits, and reports on efforts in attaining compliance with EHS laws, regulations, company policies, and best practices.
About the company: With over 35 years of medical device molding experience, they have become a comprehensive solutions provider for single use medical devices. Services range from concept and design of components to assembly of finished products. They are headquartered in Foxborough, MA and operate 17 manufacturing facilities in the US, with additional locations in China, Mexico, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, France, Germany and the UK.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.