Emerald Services in Kent, WA (servicing Seattle Metro Area) is looking for an Environmental Laborer to join their safety conscious team! The successful candidate will be responsible for the performance of tasks associated with emergency response, hazardous waste clean-up, site-remediation, equipment decontamination and handling of hazardous materials.
Why Work for Emerald Services?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Benefits given through the UNION;
- Competitive hourly wages with opportunity for overtime, as per collective agreement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operating light and heavy equipment including, but not limited to: pumps, vacuum, equipment, generators, pressure washers, air-compressors, forklifts and JLG’s
- Performing emergency response activities including, but not limited to chemical and water spills, confined space tank cleaning, equipment decontamination, etc.
What does it take to work for Emerald Services?
- Industrial tank-cleaning experience a bonus but not required;
- Available for overnight travel about (5- 10%) of the time;
- Valid Driver’s license, clean 3-Year MVR required;
- TWIC card or the ability to obtain one upon hire.
Emerald Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Clean Harbors, is the leading marine and industrial tank cleaning company and a major recycler of oil and wastewater in the Pacific Northwest. We are a full service environmental partner for automotive, commercial and industrial services that responsibly divert and renew the planet’s waste stream through industrial cleaning and spill response, solvent recycling and disposal, and lastly, used oil collection and repurposing.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/ We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.