My name is Crystal Valdez and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Environmental Monitoring Technician for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Durham, NC. Details for the position are as follows:
- Specific to Environmental and Utility Monitoring, the Analyst will be responsible for maintaining the EM program to include the following:
- Collection and testing of qualified Utility systems including Clean Steam, WFI and compressed gases.
- Execute environmental sampling of Classified Areas including active air sampling, surface sampling and non-viable air sampling.
- Provide summaries of test results to appropriate personnel as needed.
- Compile and evaluate environmental data for adverse trends.
- Directly support Performance
- Submit LIMS sample rejections.
- Equipment Calibration and Management
- Experience in Environmental Monitoring, Aseptic Manufacturing or Microbiological Laboratory Operations.
- Evidence of good oral and written communication skills, i.e. effective presentation of concepts and ideas, as well as interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Attention to detail, flexibility and an awareness of production and attendant quality control problems.
- Basic understanding of GMPs and of regulatory requirements as they apply to the vaccine, sterile pharmaceutical or related fields.