The Environmental Project Engineer is responsible for maintaining the Company’s environmental compliance for the Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, Resource Conservation and Recovery Act, etc. The Environmental Project Engineer also works with the Environmental Consultants on air and water permitting, production personnel on permit compliance issues, collects environmental data, and works with state agencies on environmental compliance and permit issues.
LOCATION: Marietta, GA.
- Ability to solve environmental problems such as water and air pollution, waste disposal, and public health issues.
- Development of air emission estimates for industrial processes and related operations.
- Completion of regulatory compliance determinations based upon facility operations and emission estimates and assist clients with regulatory strategy development.
- Assemble relevant data from client operations and perform necessary interpretations and calculations to determine air emission levels.
- Prepare supporting documentation and reports including but not limited to engineering calculations, engineering drawings, regulatory compliance reports, Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans, Spill Prevention, Countermeasure, Control Plans, air emissions permit applications, and wastewater discharge permit applications.
- Successfully track and implement environmental compliance solutions.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical/Environmental Engineering is required.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as environmental compliance is required.
- Ability to set up and complete air-dispersion modeling for a wide range of industrial process operations is a plus.
- Experience preparing permit applications for a variety of regulatory requirements and industries.
- Ability to interpret complex environmental regulations and assist industrial clients with demonstrating compliance in a cost-effective manner.
- Exceptional organizational skills are required to manage/support multiple concurrent projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills. Proficient with Microsoft Office and database management.
- Able to travel throughout the United States.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Development & Training
Click Here To Apply