Senior Project Manager - Remediation NJ
Our client ishas a full-time opening for an Experienced Environmental Remediation Engineer to join expanding firm. Individuals must have experience and capabilities to oversee & manage a variety of environmental remediation projects. The client is looking for someone experienced with managing projects and developing new business. Company is an equal opportunity employer, and offers employees competitive salaries along with an excellent benefits package that includes medical and 401(k).
- MS Degree (preferred), in Engineering, Geology, Environmental Sciences, or related applicable technical field;
- Strong technical skills and excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong motivation to produce quality work products on budget and on time;
- Comfortable working with contractors;
- Capability to travel around New Jersey and occasionally outside the area (up to 20%).
- Minimum 10 years of experience performing/implementing Phase l/ll, site investigation and remediation projects;
- New Jersey experience required; NY and PA experience preferred
- Writing reports for regulatory agencies, preparing proposals and scopes of work, preparing cost estimates, and implementing field investigation and remediation projects;
- Meeting with and presenting to clients and regulatory agencies;
- Working with the NJDEP Site Remediation Program and DEP, DOP, and other regulatory agencies
Send resumes in word format to:
(key words: remediation, LSRP, consulting, Phase l, Phase ll, site investigation, remediation, PE)