|Title||Environmental Services Aide|
|Employment Type||Part Time (Regular)|
|Hours Per Pay Period||76|
|Shift Length||8 & 12 Hours|
|Mandatory Call Requirement||None|
|Mandatory Wknd Requirement||Every Other Weekend|
|Description||Provide a clean and safe environment for customers, staff and visitors; internally and at satellite facilities. In addition, provides assistance with preparations for events, meetings and other scheduled activities.|
• Experience in related field preferred.
• For Lead Position: Experience in North Memorial Environmental Services Department preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to handle chemicals safely according to MSDS
• Proficient in oral and written communication using English language sufficient to perform functions of positions
• Ability to operate department equipment
• Must be a minimum of 18 (eighteen) years of age to operate bailer and compactor.
• High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
|License Requirement||None Specified|