UniversityHospital and Medical Center
University Hospital andMedical Center is a 317-bed acute care hospital offering a wide range ofsurgical and medical services Since opening in 1974, we have distinguishedourselves as a leader in breakthroughs in orthopedic care as well as jointreplacement. We continue to build on this tradition in our Orthopedic and SpineInstitute. Our Center for Behavioral Health offers inpatient child, adolescent,adult and geriatric services while our outpatient services include a Partialhospitalization program (PHP), Intensive outpatient program (IOP) and a 24 hourbehavioral health support hotline. They are also a certified Baker Actreceiving facility. University is licensed by Florida's Agency for Health CareAdministration and certified by the Joint Commission as a Primary StrokeCenter. Our family-friendly ER provides expert, compassionate care for patientsof all ages and special accommodations for seniors. Other specialty servicesinclude a wound care center as well as comprehensive diagnostic services accreditedin multiple modalities including pediatric CT imaging by the American Collegeof Radiology.
We continue a proudtradition of providing high quality personalized care in our local community.Explore possibilities to join our team where colleagues are valued and pledgeto treat one another with loyalty, respect, and dignity.
We offer you an excellenttotal compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefitpackage and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to doexcellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flexspending, life, disability, employee discount program, and employee stockpurchase program.
Reporting to the Directorof Environmental Services (EVS), the EVS Operations Manager and oversees thedaily activities of the Environmental Services Department. This individual willprepare daily schedules and assignments, ensure orders and adequate suppliesare available for all shifts and par level is maintained, flexing to meet dailyhospital census, which encompasses updates, and sign offs on Kronos and actingin the capacity of the director when he/she is unavailable. Responsibilitiesinclude:
- Overseedaily operations, to include ordering of supplies, scheduling assignments forsupervisors and employees to meet hospital census needs
- Establishpatient, employee and environmental safety infection control and EOC managementas a leadership priority and maintains consistent compliance with specified safetypractice standards
- Update,complete, and sign off on Kronos, as well as employee evaluations withsupervisors input
- Conductemployee meetings for proper communication and keeping employees informed ofany changes in policies
- Updatinglinen usage information on a daily basis
- Consistentlydemonstrate the organization’s commitment for and adherence to sound ethicalbusiness practices in accordance with the Corporate Integrity and ComplianceProgram, annual work plan, and established policies and procedures
- Ensurefull and timely compliance with staff development, competency assessment,training & education requirements, including annual safety reviews, etc.