1000 Montauk Highway West Islip, NY 11795
Part Time, including Weekends
11PM-7AM every weekend, plus one shift per pay period
Environmental Services Aide
Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center is a 537- bed (including 100 nursing home beds) teaching hospital and a member of Catholic Health Services of Long Island. With almost 900 physicians on staff, and a level II Trauma Center, we care for well over 100,000 patients annually across the south shore of Long Island. Our reputation for excellence is built on great choices and empowered leadership, and fosters a team that's focused on evidence based practice, continual learning and exceptional quality of care.
The Environmental Services Aide is responsible for performing hospital wide cleaning duties per established policies and procedures as assigned; adheres to Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center department policies and procedures and Joint Commission/regulatory agency requirements; demonstrates and promotes service excellence and patient confidentiality at all times.
· High School Diploma or equivalent required
· Must be able to clean entire patient room, including bathrooms.
· Ability to perform deep cleaning projects as assigned and vacuum offices, lobby entrances and all miscellaneous areas required.
· Must be able to replenish supplies, clean offices, change cubicle curtains, clean up spills promptly and utilize wet signs.
· Must be able to perform floor maintenance and other such related duties as assigned or required.
· Must be physically able to push, bend, lift and move heavy furniture and equipment.
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.
- Apply Now
- Apply Later
- Click Here to Apply
- Return to Search Results
- New Search