The Environmental Technician III will be responsible for performing basic labor using hand tools and equipment to complete industrial tasks required by Clean Harbors business.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401(K) retirement savings with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Perform industrial tasks using hand tools and equipment in the areas of high pressure cleaning and material processing
- Responsible for the safe operation of equipment, mastering equipment operation, and assisting with job duties as needed
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ year(s) of similar work experience
- Ability to perform industrial labor under adverse conditions (heat/cold/loud noise) for extended periods of time
- Proven record of following health and safety procedures and wearing personal protective equipment
- Teamwork and communication skills
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We appreciate all those interested in joining Clean Harbors; only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.