Radiance is seeking an EO/IR/RF Signature Engineer who will advance space signature analysis and capabilities of the National Air and Space Intelligence Center at Wright Patterson Air Force Base. This EO/IR/RF Signature Engineer will aid in the development of R&D tools and techniques related to signature generation, data analysis, exploitation, and dissemination.
Radiance Technologies is an employee-owned company with benefits that are unmatched by most companies in the Dayton OH area. Employee ownership, generous 401K, full health/dental/life/vision insurance benefits, interesting assignments, educational reimbursement, competitive salaries and a pleasant work environment combine to make Radiance Technologies a great place to work and succeed. In fact,
Radiance was named by the Dayton Business Journal as one of the Best Places to Work in Dayton in 2017, 2018, and 2019!
- Develop and implement algorithms associated with EO/IR/RF phenomenologies
- Generate EO/IR/RF signatures using COTS and FOSS software packages
- Perform research on fusing signatures for detection and characterization
- Provide input to analysis reports and briefings
- Produce reports on algorithm and tool development/enhancement