Title: Program Manager
Job Location: Beavercreek, OH
Odyssey Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Program Manager supporting EPASS contracts in our Beavercreek, OH office. You will get to apply your knowledge and experience in acquisition program management philosophy policies and procedures to systems, subsystems, equipment procurement activities, post-award project/program management tasks, and acquisition programs throughout their life cycles. To manage and organize resources and personnel needed to efficiently and effectively meet the objectives of each task, as well as explore new approaches as applicable within the performance of these tasks. To assign personnel to provide services as described below in the execution of a major EPASS Task Order Acquisition Management Support requirements.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
- Apply knowledge and experience in acquisition program management philosophy policies and procedures to systems, subsystems, equipment procurement activities, post-award project/program management tasks, and acquisition programs throughout their life cycles. Manage and organize resources and personnel needed to efficiently and effectively meet the objectives of each task, as well as explore new approaches as applicable within the performance of these tasks. Assign personnel to provide services as described below in the execution of a major EPASS Task Order Acquisition Management Support requirements.
- Requires significant experience in WPAFB and Aircraft Systems Acquisition. Thorough familiarity with WPAFB's mission and business processes, WPAFB's acquisition management concepts, and WPAFB's business community.
- Draft technical contract and task order proposals with minimal assistance. Communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work and be self-motivated, with only minimal supervision. Work effectively with a broad range of people with a wide variety of technical skills and experience. React quickly in a rapidly changing environment, motivate and manage team and employee staff.
- Previous Profit/Loss Responsibility on A&AS contracts. Proven record of revenue growth. Experience in effectively managing a substantial discretionary budget.
- Primary responsibilities are to manage a major EPASS Task Order
- Performs the operational responsibility for program/project execution, supervision, administration, management and financial performance for Odyssey services.
- The PM has profit and loss responsibility for this area of responsibility. The PM plans for and assigns resources to ensure that all projects and client engagements are completed on time and below the budgeted cost.
- Responsible for the development, expansion, and maintenance of customer and teammate relationships.
- Operates with substantial discretion within broadly defined corporate policies and procedures.
- Reports to and is evaluated by the Director, EPASS Programs.
Specific Duties Include:
- Overarching program management of task orders and contracts to include cost, schedule and performance tracking.
- Execution of staffing requirements to successfully execute programs.
- Duties include the development of job requisitions, interviewing candidates and hiring of qualified personnel.
- The PM must plan and execute all projects and client engagements to achieve the client's objectives, milestones, and benchmarks.
- Coordinate regularly with the client to ensure that the resources available and the execution plan are sufficient to achieve the client's goals and objectives.
- Day to day duties with EPASS customers to ensure that performance is meeting their expectations and needs as well as staying abreast of possible future needs and requirements.
- Plan and budget for all required resources to successfully execute contracts. This includes direct and indirect labor, operating expenses, and travel.
- Maintain high standards of customer satisfaction. Maximize employee retention.
- First-line supervisor for awarded EPASS Task Orders. Employee/personnel management duties will include performance evaluations, employee development and disciplinary activities (as needed).
- Active Security Clearance
- Must have a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10 years of increasing responsibility and project management experience
- Capable of working on high-visibility or mission-critical aspects of a given program and shall be able to independently perform the most complicated and technical support tasks relevant to all tasks in PWS that relate to the functional discipline
- Must have experience and capability to support the assigned tasks and lead journeymen and junior level support personnel
- Top Secret clearance desired
- Wright Patterson AFB, OH and other locations as determined by the Task Order
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training.
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Gym Memberships
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- On Site Cafeteria
- Paid sick days
- Life Insurance
- Military Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off
- Employee Events
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Professional Development