Providence St. Joseph Health is calling an Epic Applications Analyst - Tapestry to one of the following locations: Portland OR, Beaverton OR, Seattle WA, Renton WA, Everett WA, Olympia WA, Spokane WA, Richland WA, Missoula MT, Anchorage AK, Burbank CA, Anaheim CA, Torrance CA or Santa Rosa CA.
We are seeking an Epic Applications Analyst PSJH to demonstrate full use and application of standard principles, theories, and concepts related to technical discipline and provide solution to a variety of moderately complex problems. Manage small and moderately complex projects, establish and implement new or revised system requirements or procedures. Analyze user requirements, develop and implement systems for moderately complex processes. Coordinate activities of project team and act as a source for direction, training and guidance for less experienced departmental staff. Initiate course correction to stay on schedule while providing professional support for a large multi-facility healthcare organization.
Builds and enhances effective working relationships with a wide range of internal and external contacts, vendors, and stakeholders on behalf of Providence St. Joseph Health and Services. Work collaboratively with colleagues across PSJHS in delivery of specific cross departmental projects and efforts.
Actively support and incorporate the mission and core values into daily activities. Treat all others with respect and demonstrate excellence, justice and compassion in daily work and relationships with others.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with clients to determine information and data requirements. Evaluate and report on a variety of topics, sometimes complex in nature.
- Collaborate with customers on efficient, effective use of application resources, and create related documentation as necessary.
- Work with internal teams to support and develop business solutions. Use professional knowledge, judgment and analysis in making decisions or recommending a course of action that meets business needs.
- Demonstrate service excellence and positive interpersonal relationships in dealing with others, including patients/families/members, employees, managers, medical staff, volunteers, and community members, so that productivity and positive relations are maximized.
- Apply standards, concept and theories related to technical discipline to provide solutions to moderate to highly complex problems, while also mentoring less experienced staff in the use of these tools, techniques and analytical skills.
- Prepare documentation and assist in documenting and defining workflows in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
- Participate in projects and assist project leaders, taking lead on smaller projects as needed.
- Synthesize data, information, and knowledge to analyze multiple approaches/solutions to issues or problems.
- Collaborates with peers to create and maintain standard team specific documentation. Instrumental in maintaining, and consistently participates in improving standards of documentation.
- Identify, manage, and communicate issues and risks, diplomatically escalating as appropriate through areas affected. Assist in troubleshooting root cause failures.
- Understand and translate the business needs into system configuration and workflow validations.
- Build and participate in test plan development. Acts as a resource during testing and upgrades; coordinates with appropriate individuals.
- Able to define and meet individual goals consistent with organizational mission, quality, budget, customers, and financial results.
- Plans and coordinates downtime, change management, maintenance, and upgrades.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Perform rotational on-call responsibilities.